Friday, April 30, 2010

I Love Koffee.

Last day of April.
I had done my hair rebonding at last.
it was like F-I-N-A-L-L_Y~
haha~


I had a gathering with high school friends at night.






it's been a while since last met.
we chose to gather here.






Menu.






 
nice design.






Frosty Mocha.






Frosty Cookies Crumbs.






she suggested this cafe to us.
thanks for bringing me here. 






STL~






XiaoJun~






WeiWei~






#take2






Winn~






it's really quite a long time never meet up.
she said she gonna keep her hair long.
asked me to take more pictures with her and kept as memories.

sopo~
awaiting your long hair.





4 of us.
koibito left at the middle of the gathering, she gotta rush to attend for her high school gathering as well.



seemed like we took pictures more than chit-chatting.

when is the next gathering ya?
:D



E.N.D

No comments: