Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hiking: Saga Hill.


My Very First Hiking Journey...


Not that easy, seriously.


gotta be aware, there are plenty of thorn plants in the jungle.
it's so Dangerous!


my heart is not as tough as i thought.
Barely Breathe.
Oh my~ feel like wanna Give up! T__T


i need a rest,
for further hiking.

grateful that they are by my side, especially my koibito.
They support me all the times.
"Perseverance"
Hold it Hold it!!
 do not let myself feel regret after this :)


Phew~ Finally...
We are on the TOP of the Saga Hill :)


Put our backpacks aside.


Sit on it immediately!


feel so excited when i saw this!
swing swing~ WooHoo~


the sunlight is piercing through the leaves.


love mother nature so much.
can the time stop running?


Heart Friendss ♥


View from the top :)


Time to go back.


Doggie was so excited!
it jumped into the small waterfall.
and soaked in the water.
the weather too hot, huh? boy~ :D


Goodbye, Saga Hill.

Awesome Hiking  experience :)
.
.
.

No comments: