Thursday, January 27, 2011

Naili's Place.



Act cool today! LOL

CIMB Bank Damansara > HELP Uni Coll > KLCC > Maxis Tower > Sg. Wang > Lowyat Sushi King > Sg. Wang > Times Square > Sg. Wang

Long long journey today~
Credited and thanked to my BestBestBest Buddy, Ky tha! :)

i can't control myself again.
Bought a skirt and 2 tank tops!
muahahahaa.. i love them!
.
.
.

DINNER.
supposed to have Korean Food,
due to some complications, the plan canceled :D



the First time I've been here :)



nice environment,
i hope DSLR were here with me. teehee



NaiLi's Special Fried Rice.
Not bad wey! the taste quite Good :D



3guys 2girls :)
including my sis and her Uni Frens...



Thanksss for ur treat, Mr.Chiyar Lock :)
as what u said, you've fulfilled your promise!
After few years, LOL
my bad :)
.
.
.

2 comments:

madeline said...

dearest, which naili is this? at sentul is it?

BerryY. said...

yea. Dato Senu there :)
other branches at where?